We have a great career opportunity for bilingual people with a passion for helping others!
Why you will love this job:
– Full time, temp to hire opportunity
– Work on behalf of a large Canadian bank
– Flexible hours for day or afternoon shifts
– You get to help people pay their bills through online banking
What your job entails:
– Answering inbound calls of people looking for help with the banking website
– Performing outbound calls using a script to remind clients about using online banking to pay their bills
– Working in a call centre environment
– The ability to read, write, and speak both French and English
– Customer service experience
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Can pass a criminal record check
– Call centre experience preferred
– $18/hour paid weekly every Friday
– Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program and learn how to get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
– $100 referral bonus available – learn more during your interview
APPLY NOW TODAY!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
We will follow up to schedule a personal interview.
Description:IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE: Who do parents call when they need help understanding or organizing school bus schedules for their kids? YOU! Earn a...Apply For This Job
We have several immediate openings for call centre agents in Montreal! You will be working for a national bank assisting...Apply For This Job
Full-time, permanent role in collections! No collections experience required! Our client provides comprehensive paid training, a competitive base salary plus commission...Apply For This Job