We have a great career opportunity for bilingual people with a passion for helping others!
Why you will love this job:
– Full time, temp to hire opportunity
– Work on behalf of a large Canadian bank
– Flexible hours for day or afternoon shifts
– You get to help people pay their bills through online banking
What your job entails:
– Answering inbound calls of people looking for help with the banking website
– Performing outbound calls using a script to remind clients about using online banking to pay their bills
– Working in a call centre environment
– The ability to read, write, and speak both French and English
– Customer service experience
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Can pass a criminal record check
– Call centre experience preferred
– $18/hour paid weekly every Friday
– Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program and learn how to get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
– $100 referral bonus available – learn more during your interview
APPLY NOW TODAY!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
We will follow up to schedule a personal interview.
FULL TIME JOBS AVAILABLE IN A CALL CENTER FOR A NATIONAL BANK! We have several immediate openings in the North York...Apply For This Job
We have some great job opportunities for a large Canadian financial institution! This job is located on the boarder...Apply For This Job
We have some great job opportunities for a large Canadian financial institution! This job is located near Victoria / Consumer...Apply For This Job
Work on behalf of a well-known Canadian Bank in Montreal. Full-time, permanent role! No Sundays! Job Duties: - Contact clients to follow up...Apply For This Job