In this role you will be expected to supervise and lead a team of high performing individuals in the contact centre. This is a hybrid position and you must be able to speak and understand French and English. This role requires you to exude a great deal of professionalism and leadership as it is customer facing. You will need to be tech savvy as you will be utilizing a VOIP phone system and duel screens.
This is a full time permanent position
Salary is $50,000 plus bonus
Duties include but are not limited to
– Manages and oversees a team of call center agents.
– Motivates and supports agents through feedback and communication.
– Measures KPI’s like inbound calls, call waiting, and call abandonment.
– Assists with taking agents’ calls if they can’t handle the workload.
– Improves quality of results by recommending changes.
– Provides product/service information by answering questions and offering assistance.
– Keep track of employee attendance, and make sure work procedures are complied with.
– Prepares monthly and annual performance reports.
– Creates targets and goals for improvement.
Qualifications and skills:
– Tech savvy with knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone equipment
– Ability to remain calm and respectful under pressure
– Exceptional customer service expertise
– Proficiency with the English and French language
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Organizational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent problem-solving skills
How to apply/ Comment Appliquer:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job ID #24180 in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with our upcoming openings
**This is a Hybrid role working from home and in office** Must Speak French and English Fluently** In this role you...Apply For This Job