Full-time, permanent role in collections!
What we offer:
– High performing desk
– Salary is based on experience
– Monthly prize giveaways (e.g., TVs, camping sets)
– Re-imbursement for OPC licensing/renewals
– Tenured and supportive team
– Conduct inbound and outbound calls, related to negotiating payments, updating customer information, and other customer service inquiries.
– Negotiate payment terms and methods using critical thinking and probing questions to overcome objections.
– Maintain compliance by use of proper policy, procedures, and scripts.
– Accurately record all details of communications and activities within the system.
– Proactively monitor and investigate accounts to locate pertinent information to aid collection.
– Identify cases for special handling according to company criteria, including legal actions and asset attachment.
– Strong negotiation and customer service skills
– Intermediate Collections Experience – 1 year
– Experience using third-party bank database systems (CUBs)
– Bilingualism in French/English
Submit your resume to Valerie or Hayley at email@example.com. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.