Full-time, permanent opportunity working from home!
Work for some of the most well known brands in Canada!
– Delivers excellent customer service while responding to inbound call inquiries and providing email support.
– Determines and resolves customer inquiries. Provides customers with information and/or instructions in an understandable manner.
– Provides quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs.
– Completes required documentation such as tracking communication with customers, in an accurate and timely manner.
– Troubleshoots technical issues experienced by customers. Provides verbal instructions to customers to resolve issues.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Fluent in French and English.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
– Post-secondary diploma.
– Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
– Previous call centre experience considered an asset.
– Excellent rapport building and active listening skills.
– Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
– Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Compensation: $16.50 + Benefits + Bonus
To apply for this role, please email your resume to Hayley or Elody at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call 514.315.2320 to book an interview.
Are you a recent graduate looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? We are hiring...Apply For This Job
Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! We are hiring bilingual call centre agents to start working ASAP!...Apply For This Job
Cherchez-vous une opportunité de carrière? Avez-vous une certaine expérience de la vente? Aimeriez-vous travailler pour une institution financière nationale canadienne?...Apply For This Job
We are looking for great people to join our team in Montreal! Do you have your collections license and looking...Apply For This Job