Looking to make extra money before the holidays and build your resume with a reputable company? Our client is an e-commerce company hiring for a special project during their busy season starting this Fall.
Work from Home!
You will work as a bilingual customer service representative on behalf of one of the largest Canadian apparel retailers!
– Respond to inbound phone calls from customers to resolve order issues
– Take inbound calls for order placement
– Respond to customer email inquiries
– Up sell and cross sell additional items
– Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
– Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
– Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
– Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
– Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Hours: You will be scheduled for five 8 hour shifts between 8am-midnight Mon-Sun. You will not be required to work every weekend.
What we offer:
– Weekly pay
– Flexible hours
– Quick Start Pay Program (get your first day of pay on your 2nd day of work!)
– 4% vacation paid out weekly
– Monthly draws
– French language wage premium
What we like about you:
– 1 year of related customer service experience
– Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
– Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– PC literate and basic typing skills
– Adept at navigating web sites and multi-tasking
– Regular and punctual attendance is a must
– Bilingualism (French/English) is required
Submit your resume to Brishti or Xavier at email@example.com and then call us 10am-4pm Mon-Fri to book your personal interview at 647-258-9921.
ABL Careers is currently looking for Bilingual French/English Agent! Start as soon as next week! Full-time, permanent role in the...Apply For This Job
Our client requires Cafeteria Helpers at the Western Campus in London to provide friendly and timely preparation, assembly, and service....Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative with excellent administrative skills? We have full-time work available in Ottawa! Work for a...Apply For This Job