ABL Careers is looking for Banking Collection Call Centre Agents with experience in Customer service and excellent communication skills. This is a special project working on behalf of a financial institution!
Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd.
Job Category: NOC C
– Inbound and Outbound calls to customers
– Follow a script with a soft reminder for the client to use their online banking to pay their bills
– Note the call in CRM system
– Other duties as assigned
– Call centre experience preferred
– Customer service experience required
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Able to work days, afternoons and some weekend shifts
– Can pass a criminal record check
You will be scheduled for 5 days eight hours shifts per week scheduled between 8am-10pm Mon-Sun.
Pay: $14.50/hr with paid training!
Ask ABL about our Referral Bonus!
Submit your resume to Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18182. We will follow up to schedule your personal interview.
No Weekends! and WORK FROM HOME! Work on behalf of a well-known Canadian Bank in Montreal. Full-time, permanent role! OPC -...Apply For This Job
Are you an entry level customer service representative? Do you want to work from home? Looking to work for a...Apply For This Job
Nous avons plusieurs ouvertures immédiates d'agents de centre d'appels à Montréal! Vous travaillerez pour une banque nationale qui assiste les...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity for bilingual people with a passion for helping others! Why you will love this job: -...Apply For This Job
Special project working on behalf of a financial institution! We are hiring bilingual call centre agents to start working ASAP!...Apply For This Job