Work for a company that cares about our planet and wants to make a difference!
We have a full-time permanent position, assembling parts of customized waste solution products (e.g., recycling bins).
The top priorities of this company are it’s people and to help the planet!
– Product Assembly
– Comfortable using hand/power tools, power drills, saws, levels, etc.
– Assist with lifting and moving product on the production floor and moving inventory to various locations using a pallet jack
– Maintain a clean and safe working environment by sweeping, emptying garbage containers, tidying up materials, keeping walkways free from obstructions etc.
– General maintenance & other warehouse duties as assigned.
– Previous experience in wood working, cabinet making and/or construction would be considered an asset but not required
– Ability to complete repetitive tasks at times
– Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
– Positive Attitude and Team Player
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Tiffany and Natisha at email@example.com