Our Client has been operating for 29 years as one of the most popular World Class Interior Automotive Manufacturer.
Wages are $18.22 – $18.87 per hour
You need to be able to work a 3 shift rotation
Some of the jobs/duties involved are:
– Operate various machinery, tools, and equipment.
– Lifting of only 5 – 20lbs
– Perform quality inspections
– Getting to learn and operate various machinery, so you have lots of diversity during the day
– Great eye for detail- Quality Inspection of finished parts
Amazing Opportunities with our Client are:
– Potential to be hired on after probationary period with the right work ethic and attitude.
– Weekends Off
– Once hired on, you will than receive Benefits and increase of wages
– Being able to move up the ladder and maybe become a Supervisor or Team lead
If you’re eager to dive into this great career opportunity, the we’d like to hear from you. You can apply today with your resume directly to this advertisement, or you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to Job #14431.
Not the job for you, but know someone who would be perfect for this role? Send them our way, and you could be eligible for a $100 referral bonus!
Skills often associated with this type of job include: assembly, automotive, full time, quality inspection, machinery, tools, light lifting, attention to detail, factory, manufacturing, production
Are you looking to get your foot in the door at the local Steel Mill? We have the perfect opportunity...Apply For This Job
Work for a great automotive manufacturer in St Mary's ON that has been in business for almost 30 years! This...Apply For This Job
We have a great part time job! This is a great job for students that have a day off or...Apply For This Job