No Weekends! Work on behalf of a well-known Canadian Bank in Montreal. Full-time, permanent role!
OPC – agent de recouvrement license is required
Fully Bilingual French and English candidates with their OPC collections license and experience within a third party roles!
– Contact clients to follow up on recently overdue payments
– Provide answers to customer inquiries
– Data entry
– Adhere to all compliance and privacy guidelines
– Work with a national call centre with a great team environment
– Permanent, full-time role
– Opportunity for advancement
– Paid training
– Benefits after 3 months
– NOC 6551 Classification
– BASE PAY PLUS BONUS!
You will train in office for two days and then transition to work from home.
How to apply: email your resume to Xavier or Brishti at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18976
We are looking for friendly and detail-oriented people to join our team! We are hiring call centre customer service representatives...Apply For This Job
Are you a recent graduate looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? We are hiring...Apply For This Job