We’re looking for an Administrative Coordinator of Special Projects to join the expanding team of one of Ontario’s leading Mobility companies located here in London, ON.
Our client is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a self-starter looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements, apply today!
– Reporting directly to the Director of Special Projects
– Analyze/interpret requirements of RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s, EOI and Tenders
– Business proposal writing and researching
– Assist with monitoring, writing and developing proposals
– Monitor Bids and Tender sites to relay potential opportunities to the Director
– Responsible for setting up meetings
– 2-3 years of experience in proposal development or similar environment
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, Arts, Communications or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred but not mandatory
– Self-motivated with strong multi-tasking skills
– Strong English language and writing skills – including attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit material, as well as aptitude for understanding technical terminology
– Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong computer skills: Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply:
To speed up the process, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume at email@example.com and then call Bonn @519-646-1225. between 10am-3pm to schedule your personal interview!
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
ABL Employment is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to join our Peel team! ABL Employment is a company that cares...Apply For This Job