A/R – Accounts Receivable & Credit Collections
A maternity leave coverage for 1 year. With the continued growth in business, may be extended after the maternity coverage!
– maintenance of customer accounts
– resolution of invoice related and account balance issues
– COD and account payment on delivery situations
– multiple payment methods and reconciliation
– posting related to multiple branches
– reconciliation of A/R related GL clearing accounts
– other accounting department activities as applicable
Excellent opportunity with a growing company, with branches across Ontario.
– ability to handle seasonal time pressures
– experience with credit adjudication, credit authorization, and direct customer interaction including collections
– bookkeeping/accounting experience
– ability to anticipate and seek resolution to questions and/or issues before they occur
– a ‘can do’ attitude
Email your resume to Valerie at email@example.com and reference job #19116. We will contact those who are selected for next steps.
FULL-TIME TEMP TO HIRE ROLE! Our client is a chemical manufacturer that has been providing solutions worldwide for over 60 years...Apply For This Job