Our client with ABL Employment is looking for a permanent candidate to join their team. This manufacturing company is looking for a candidate who is customer facing, organized, and has experienced related to the role. The responsibilities for performing data entry and related duties in disbursing non-payroll accounts payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations, and other entities
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Accounts payable and receivable
– Processing debit and credits transitions
– Booking hotels for technicians
– Answering internal and external phone calls
– Organize local shipments
– Other duties as assigned
Experience using QuickBooks or sage is an asset but not required.
Salary and Benefits:
– Between $50-60k per year based on experience
– Benefits 80% health and dental plus life insurance and dependent
– Annual company BBQ and Christmas Dinner/party
– 2 weeks vacation, 3 weeks after one year with the company and based off performance as well
Please note we do require everyone to have a valid SIN to work with us.
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to MPCareers@ablemployment.com and mention ‘Office Administrator – 024078’ in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through text and email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with coming jobs this peak season.
Work for a Canadian owned and operated company specializing in all aspects of commercial and consumer accounts receivable management! The...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers, a division of ABL Employment, is an industry leader for entry-to-mid level office positions. We are currently hiring...Apply For This Job