Full-time contract role (6 months), with possibility to be extended. Work for a loyalty rewards marketing company!
The Account Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and ensuring accurate completion of all business operational support activities on schedule. The Account Coordinator will liaise with the client, vendors, and internal merchandise teams to ensure that product, order status, and marketing information in the various order management systems is synchronized. The Account Coordinator will assist with preparing product pitch ?les, uploading products, and overseeing promotional activity. The Account Coordinator must be organized, detail oriented, and diligent in recording notes and updating information.
What we offer:
– Weekly Pay
– 4% vacation pay paid every week
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your first day of pay on your second day of work
– Monthly prize draws
– Referral bonus – $100
– Minimum one year of experience in a related role preferred.
– Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required. Experience with
Google Suite is an asset.
– Strong attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy required.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Critical thinking and logic skills to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize
Submit your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call 647-258-9921 to book your virtual interview Mon-Fri 10am-3pm.
We are currently hiring a full time Office Administrator in Mount Hope! This is a full time opportunity, 8 am...Apply For This Job
Apply today for a great direct-hire job opportunity with a long-running and well-respected cargo company at the YVR Airport! This...Apply For This Job