ABL Careers is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities!
We are hiring a bilingual (French & English) Staffing Consultant to join our growing team in the Etobicoke branch! Our clients are located across the Greater Toronto Area.
WHAT WE DO:
We specialize in helping candidates find temporary, part-time and/or full-time assignments for office, admin, call centre, and customer service positions across Ontario and BC. We help people find great jobs and companies find great people!
ABL Employment strives to create A Better Life for both our assignment employees and our client companies. Read more about ABL’s ‘A Better Life’ Award on our website. ABL creates a business that is valued within its community and as a result has earned nominations and awards as voted on by the community.
– Attracting, pre-screening and interviewing of new candidates for existing and future career opportunities with our clients
– Building relationships with our assignment employees
– Supporting, servicing and working in partnership with our diverse customer base within the region by building and maintaining strong professional relationships
Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position. Benefits include: a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, paid mileage, paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
– An upbeat, positive and energetic attitude.
– Reliable/own transportation
– Experience with recruiting or staffing
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
– Strength in creativity and analysis
– Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a team environment
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Jo Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Executive for a well established, innovative client that provides safety products for the...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our...Apply For This Job
We have an immediate opening for a Staffing Consultant in our Etobicoke branch! We are looking for someone that can...Apply For This Job