We are looking for certified counterbalance forklift operators to join our team for a 5-week project!
What you will love about this job:
– Work for a company that provides supplies to the agriculture industry – help Canadian farmers
– Short term project – does not require a long term commitment
– Work with a great team
– Transit accessible location in North York
– $22/hour – that means you can earn $915/week gross pay when you work a full 8-hour shift
– We pay weekly every Friday and you get get your 1st day’s pay in your pocket even faster with our Quick Start Pay Program
– Operating the counterbalance forklift
– Lifting up to 50lbs
– Processing materials for the agriculture industry
– Days: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
– Afternoons: Monday to Friday 4pm – 12am
– Valid forklift certification with some experience on the Counterbalance
– A respirator will be provided – all applicants must be clean-shaven in order for this PPE to work properly
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 21240. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: forklift operator, forklift license, forklift certification, full time, project, day shift, afternoon shift, manufacturing, production, agriculture, material handling, counterbalance
This is an amazing opportunity with the potential for hire in a high profile, growing electronics distribution center! The pay rate...Apply For This Job
Since 1989, this company has offered a high level of service to customers from across the world, exceeding the expectations...Apply For This Job
Career opportunities for forklift operators in Brampton and Mississauga! If you are tired of working short term temporary jobs - look...Apply For This Job
Work for a great facility that distributes high end specialty automotive parts! This is a long term career opportunity -...Apply For This Job