Our Client is a World-Class Manufacturer company looking for Quality control/ Assurance Specialist. If you are a meticulous person, this job is meant for you! Full-time, Steady Days!
What we offer:
– Full-time Opportunity
– $760/Week plus 4% vacation pay
– Weekly Pay Every Friday
– Benefits once hired on
– Get your first day pay on your second day of work
Located in Mississauga at Queensway & Cawthra
Shifts : 8:00am – 4:30pm – Mondays to Fridays
– Responsible for inspecting and verifying parts, products, procedures, processes, and/or specifications to insure conformance with organizational standards.
– Being capable of using standard conventional measuring equipment such as calipers, height gauges, gauges…
– Ensure PCB are to specification, including the dimensions, functionality and color
– Working collaboratively with members of the Manufacturing to improve processes and optimize productivity. Ensuring timely response to potential lot release impact with corrections and their timelines
– Working collaboratively with members of the Manufacturing to improve processes and optimize productivity, ensuring timely response to potential lot release impact with corrections and their timelines
– others duties will be assigned.
– Must have minimum 1 year of experience as a Quality Control/Assurance associate
– Must be detail oriented
* Must be able to work 40HR on SIN *
Apply directly to this position with your resume as a Word Document or PDF. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a short questionnaire will be emailed and texted out to you.
You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience and preferences are a match for our role we will contact you.
After applying, please complete the email/text survey to indicate your preferences- we will contact you for openings! Full-time hours; shifts...Apply For This Job
Please complete the survey which will be sent to your email and texted to you after you apply to this...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a skilled assembler who has experience using power tools! You would be working in a clean...Apply For This Job