A busy warehouse in Ingersoll is looking for multiple production workers for their facility. Get your foot in the door with a great company in a stable industry!
This is automotive assembly and production work and is available on the afternoon (3pm- 11pm) shift
Your own reliable transportation is must because of the Ingersoll location – this job site is not transit accessible.
The pay rate for this position starts at $18.24/hour – that means when you work a full 40-hour work-week you can earn $758 per week gross pay! We pay weekly every Friday and offer a Quick Start Pay Program that allows you to get money in your pocket even faster!
– Assembly of front end components to company standard
– using hand tools, pneumatic power tools and lift assists.
– High volume and fast paced environment.
– Light to medium lifting required
– Grade 12 diploma, GED or work-related experience
– Experience in an assembly/manufacturing/production or warehouse environment an asset
– Mechanically inclined with excellent eye-hand coordination
– Conscientious with attention to detail
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume at email@example.com and then call Aaron or Bobby (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm) to set up your personal interview 519-914-5366!
Skills often associated with this type of job include: general labour, warehouse associate, production workers, manufacturing associate, full time, day shift, afternoon shift, night shift, weekend shift, entry level, no experience needed, loading / unloading, quality checking, assembly, order picking, order processing