We have a great job opening available in Mississauga! This job does not require any experience – full training is provided! This is a friendly team-oriented environment – you will be fully supported while you work!
Perks of this position include:
– Work for a global industry leader
– Work in a clean and bright facility
– Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– Full time job with room to grow and advance
– $100 referral bonus program – learn more in your personal interview
– That means you’ll earn $720 gross per week when you work a full 40 hour workweek!
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Order picking
– Trimming edges of office whiteboards
– Lifting 30-67lbs (anything over 50lbs is a team-lift)
– Monday to Friday from 7am – 3:30pm
– Great work / life balance! You can be home for dinner every night & enjoy your weekends off!
– Dundas / Glen Erin
– Transit accessible location
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY – WE OFFER SAME-DAY INTERVIEWS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 20559.
After submitting your resume, call Gurpreet or Peyton to schedule your personal interview 905-455-0743. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: general labour, factory work, manufacturing, assembly, packaging, picking, order picking, order processing, warehouse, day shift, quality inspection
We have a full time career opportunity in the Kennedy and Derry area of Mississauga! We are looking for general...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience with electronic assembly? We have a great full-time opportunity available in Oakville, with a leading manufacturer...Apply For This Job
We are hiring assembly workers to help in the production of material handling equipment in Mississauga! This is a full...Apply For This Job