After applying, please complete the email/text survey to indicate your preferences- we will contact you for openings!
Our client is a family owned business in Stoney Creek that has been in business for over 65 years! They specialize in spun concrete poles, metal poles and outdoor decorative lighting found in cities, towns and buildings throughout Ontario and the US!
Full time, Temp to Hire position! Full Training Provided; all you need is some prior general labour experience!
Hours: Must be available to work 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
Pay Rate: $18/hr to start. After 3 months, get increased to $19.39!
If you have experience with the following, you would do well in this role:
– Past foundry, manufacturing and/or machine shop experience
– Experience operating any of the following: manual drills, hand sanders, bandsaw, belt sander, etc.
– Experience using a bandsaw, or any machine operation experience, particularly for cutting light metals (aluminum and zinc)
As a Manufacturing Caster/Deburrer, you will be:
– Operating various hand tools and power equipment, such as bandsaws, drills, grinders
– Melting aluminum or zinc and pouring into molds
– Loading and unloading of products and materials
– De-burring finished products
Apply Today! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – you will receive a survey link to indicate your eligibility and preferences to start your registration!
Skills often associated with this position are: general labour, caster, metal work, machine operator, deburring, full time, CNC, finisher, hand tools, band saw
Our client in Mitchell manufactures concrete sound barriers for highways, buildings and rooftops. We are looking to hire on general...Apply For This Job
Our client in London specializes in restoration work in both commercial and residential settings. They are looking for a restoration technician...Apply For This Job