Looking to start your career in manufacturing? Have 6 months of warehouse experience? We have a great entry level opportunity! And if you refer a friend of family member you can make even more $$$!
What We offer:
– Up to $707/week (gross pay) dependent on experience
– Quick Start Pay Program: Get your 1st day of pay on your 2nd day of work
– Opportunity to be hired on by the client with benefits
– Shipping/Receiving products
– Lifting up to 50lbs (non repetitively)
– Ability to operate or learn to operate hand/power tools
– 6 months experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
– Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
To apply, send your resume to Sebastien at email@example.com and then call us Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm to book your interview at 416-637-2351.
The following skills and preferences are a good match for this role: full-time, day shift, morning shift, warehouse worker, manufacturing, shipping, receiving, order picking, general labour.
Apply now to join our team in an exciting industry! We have immediate openings! Pay rate: Rotating 8 hour shifts -...Apply For This Job
If you have a general knowledge of hand and power tools then we have the perfect opportunity for you to...Apply For This Job
Become a part of a team of experts supplying LED displays throughout North America! This is an award-winning company located...Apply For This Job
Hamilton's largest steel mill is hiring entry-level dock workers! This is a great way to get your foot in the...Apply For This Job
Now hiring strong general labourers to work in a state of the art manufacturing plant in Mississauga! This is a full...Apply For This Job