We are currently hiring for an industry leader in manufacturing tracks, thresholds, and hardware for doors in Burlington!
Pay: $17.hr- we include 4% vacation pay which bumps you up to $17.68/hr! Weekly Pay each Friday!
This is a full-time role that runs Monday to Friday (shift schedule below) and is a temp to hire opportunity, meaning after your probation you can be hired on directly by the company!
Full time candidates will experience great company perks – Many Employee appreciation incentives!
Monday to Wednesday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Thursday 7:00am – 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am – 3:30pm
Duties can include, but are not limited to (lifting up to 50lbs will be involved):
– Punching material using a press or punching die.
– Transfer material from and to workstations.
– Perform component assemblies as required.
– Package finished products into boxes and seal boxes using tape, stapler, stitcher etc.
– Document needed info on individual finished goods and/or packages.
– Move finished packages to skids or finished areas.
– Conduct visual inspections and Go/Ngo gauge checks on incoming and in-process material when required.
– Other duties as required.
– Transfer aluminum long length raw material to corresponding racks.
– Use Saw to cut material when required.
– Make skids when required.
Apply today! Email your resume to email@example.com to hear more about this great opportunity!
Skills often associated:
door manufacturing, manufacturing, assembly, rivets, table saw, days, full time, Burlington, Oakville, packaging, general labour
Must be living Onartio, Canada with a valid SIN! We have immediate openings for full time MIG Welders in Mississauga! Work...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience with metalwork, fabrication, welding or construction? If so, you would be a GREAT fit as a...Apply For This Job