We are currently hiring for an industry leader in manufacturing tracks, thresholds, and hardware for doors in Burlington!
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
– Punching material using a press or punching die.
– Transfer material from and to workstations.
– Perform component assemblies as required.
– Package finished products into boxes and seal boxes using tape, stapler, stitcher, ..
– Document needed info on individual finished goods and/or packages.
– Move finished packages to skids or finished areas.
– Conduct visual inspections and Go/Ngo gauge checks on incoming and in-process material when required.
– Other duties as required.
– Transfer aluminum long length raw material to corresponding racks.
– Use Saw to cut material when required.
– Make skids when required.
Lifting up to 50lbs will be required at times.
Full time candidates will experience great company perks – Many Employee appreciation incentives!
Monday to Wednesday 8 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 7 am – 4:30
Friday 8 am – 3:30
Apply today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about this great opportunity!
Skills often associated:
door manufacturing, manufacturing, assembly, rivets, table saw, days, full time, Burlington, Oakville, packaging, general labour
We are hiring general labourers who are looking for a full time opportunity. No experience required - gain some great...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience with any of the following: metalwork, fabricating, welding, construction? If so, you would be a great...Apply For This Job
Our client is a leading manufacturer within the entertainment and event lighting industry. They are a designer and manufacturer of...Apply For This Job