We are currently hiring for an industry leader in manufacturing tracks, thresholds, and hardware for doors. This well established client is transit accessible in Burlington, Ontario.
Full-time hours; shifts run:
Monday to Wednesday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
$17/hr – we add 4% vacation pay on top totalling to $17.68/hr! Weekly Pay each Friday
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Punching material using a press or punching die.
– Transfer material from and to workstations.
– Perform component assemblies as required.
– Package finished products into boxes and seal boxes using tape, stapler, stitcher, ..
– Document needed info on individual finished goods and/or packages.
– Move finished packages to skids or finished areas.
– Visual inspections and Go/Ngo gauge checks on incoming and in-process material when required.
– Other duties as required.
Apply today! Email your resume email@example.com – you will receive a text survey to indicate your eligibility and preferences to start your registration!
Skills often associated:
Assembly, light manufacturing, light general labour, days, full time, burlington, oakville, halton, bus accessible, hardware, packaging, order picking, pocket doors
MUST HAVE A SIN AND CAN WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO MILTON or LIVE...Apply For This Job
Must be living Onartio, Canada with a valid SIN! We have immediate openings for full time MIG Welders in Mississauga! Work...Apply For This Job
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must live in Milton or if have a CAR to travel to...Apply For This Job