Join a company that core values are anchored on innovation, quality, and customer service. Our client is a Food Packaging Facility with over 40 years in the industry.
This position is ongoing & located in Cambridge and on a bus route!
$15.75-$16.25/hr. That means you can earn up to $650 per week gross pay!
Straight day or afternoon shift available!
– Packaging meat or other food items into trays or packs
– Scraping, trimming and formulating product on a rotational schedule
– Quality inspection of product and packaging
– Unionized environment that likes to hire internally!
– Do a great job on the line – if there is left over product there is the opportunity to take some home
– This client is a supplier for big box retailer stores!
– Permanent hire after probation period
– Must be able to work in a cool environment
– Able to lift up to 25 pounds
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and has an eye for details APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Crystal at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
Skills often associated with this type of job include: general labour, packaging, manufacturing, food industry, full time, career opportunity, refrigerated environment, production, quality inspection, QC, packer
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job
We have several openings for fire-watchers in a large Hamilton steel mill! It is your job to stand and watch...Apply For This Job
This local Steel Mill has grown to become one of the worlds leading manufacturers, this is a great career opportunity...Apply For This Job