Join a company that core values are anchored on innovation, quality, and customer service. Our client is a Food Packaging Facility with over 40 years in the industry.
This position is ongoing & located in Cambridge and on a bus route.
$15.75-$16.25/hr. That means you can earn up to $650 per week gross pay.
Ideal for students on break- full time hours only
Straight day or afternoon shift available!
– Packaging meat or other food items into trays or packs
– Scraping, trimming and formulating product on a rotational schedule
– Quality inspection of product and packaging
– Unionized environment that likes to hire internally
– Do a great job on the line – if there is left over product there is the opportunity to take some home
– This client is a supplier for big box retailer stores!
– Permanent hire after probation period
– Must be able to work in a cool environment
– Able to lift up to 25 pounds
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and has an eye for details APPLY TODAY!
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org then TEXT Crystal at 519-340-0466
Skills often associated with this type of job include: general labour, packaging, manufacturing, food industry, full time, career opportunity, refrigerated environment, production, quality inspection, QC, packer
If you have a general knowledge of hand and power tools then we have the perfect opportunity for you to...Apply For This Job
Join a quality dairy company, one of the top 10 dairy processors in the world. Originally started by a Montreal...Apply For This Job
Be part of one of the largest automotive manufacturers in Stratford. Our client is looking for a number of associates...Apply For This Job