Join a company that core values are anchored on innovation, quality, and customer service. Our client is a Food Packaging Facility with over 40 years in the industry.
This position is ongoing & located in Cambridge and on a bus route.
$16.00 – $16.50/hr. That means you can earn up to $660 per week gross pay.
Straight day or afternoon shift available!
– Packaging meat or other food items into trays or packs
– Scraping, trimming and formulating product on a rotational schedule
– Quality inspection of product and packaging
– Unionized environment that likes to hire internally
– Do a great job on the line – if there is left over product there is the opportunity to take some home
– This client is a supplier for big box retailer stores!
– Benefits upon hire, pension & life insurance after an additional 3 months
– Must be able to work in a cool environment
– Able to lift up to 25 pounds
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and has an eye for details APPLY TODAY!
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org then TEXT Crystal at 519-340-0466
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Skills often associated with this type of job include: general labour, packaging, manufacturing, food industry, full time, career opportunity, refrigerated environment, production, quality inspection, QC, packer
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must live in Milton or if have a CAR to travel to...Apply For This Job
Full Time Automotive Assemblers wanted for an established, fast paced company! You will be working at the Barton Street...Apply For This Job
* Must be currently residing in Canada with a Valid SIN to work Full time * We are currently seeking...Apply For This Job
*Must be over 18 with a valid SIN and currently residing in Canada to be considered for the role* Are you...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring for an industry leader in manufacturing tracks, thresholds, and hardware for doors. This well established client...Apply For This Job