We’re looking for a certified Maintenance Mechanical Technician (Millwright) to join a newer manufacturing company in Brantford! This company was founded in 1949 and is continuously growing within Canada! We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company and help them achieve their long term goals.
This is a beautiful, clean, state-of-the-art company that manufactures technology in the ever growing eco-friendly vehicles market. This is a fantastic career opportunity with long term potential!
-3-5 years’ experience as a maintenance/mechanical technician in a manufacturing environment
-433A license is needed; this is a journeyman role.
-Strong Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
-Ability to work 2-week; 3 shift rotation
-Knowledge and experience with ISO based quality systems preferred but not mandatory
-Knowledge and experience with laser welding technology preferred but not mandatory
-Attention to detail in all areas of work
-Must be able to take direction comfortably, able to multi-task, managing time efficiently to obtain optimum results
-Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Safely use hand and power tools as well as install machinery, support equipment and structures on all machinery and equipment
– Read and interpret schematics, electrical and mechanical drawings for plant equipment and processes
– Perform repairs to machinery and plant support systems with regards to Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic and mechanical repairs
– Direct and coordinate maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and customer requirements
– Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to designed and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
-Compile data and write reports regarding projects, when applicable
– Other duties as required
APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING IN AN ESTABLISHED CAREER! Send your resume to email@example.com with Job ID 19211 and call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 to schedule a same day interview! Please call Mon- Fri between 10 AM – 3 PM.