Out client is hiring a 422a Certified Electrician to join the team of a high-end, newer company in Brantford, ON! This company produces and sells leadframe, motor core, precision tooling and machine tools for the Automotive industry.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be working rotating shifts every two weeks between days, afternoons, and nights.
Pay rate starts at $32/hr, and is flexible depending on experience!
– 442A license is mandatory with 3-5 years of experience as a certified electrical technician (manufacturing environment preferred)
– Strong Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
– Knowledge and experience with ISO based quality systems preferred but not mandatory
– Knowledge and experience with sequence control and use PLC (programmable logic controller)
– Must be able to take direction comfortably, able to multi-task, managing time efficiently to obtain optimum results
– Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
If you’d like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com and mention job ID 019623. Then text/call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 to arrange your personal interview! Please call Mon-Fri between 10am- 3pm.