We are looking for a certified 310T Mechanic for a permanent position in Hamilton, Ontario! Our client is specialized in the field of industrial cleaning. The company directly deals with a wide range of markets such as oil & gas, mining, government & local authorities, nuclear, aeronautics & aerospace, defence, chemicals & pharmaceuticals, heavy industries, automotive, railway and food processing.
* General mechanical inspections on trucks;
* Welding tasks such as design, assembly, repair and fabrication;
* Troubleshoot on the road (road service).*General maintenance and repair on the equipment that includes:
– Diesel mechanical systems (trucks);
– Hydraulic, electrical and air systems (trailers);
– Truck and Coach Technician – 310T Certification
– At least 3 years experience;
– Welding skills
– Data-entry/ computer skills;
Schedule – Day shift (Full-time)
Pay – $38/hr
Direct hire by the company!
– Competitive salaries and bonuses
– Attractive group insurance
– Pension fund with employer contribution
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Mechanic’ in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through text and email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with our openings. Text us at 905-547-0560 after submitting your resume!
Skills often associated with this position or similar positions include: mechanic, 310T license, welding, truck mechanic, diesel mechanic, diesel mechanic, licensed mechanic, full-time, permanent, Licensed Truck and Coach,
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must be able to drive with your OWN CAR to Milton! Location: Milton...Apply For This Job
Become a part of a team of experts supplying LED displays to the GTA and USA! This is an award-winning...Apply For This Job
Our client in Mitchell manufactures concrete sound barriers for highways, buildings and rooftops. We are looking to hire on general...Apply For This Job