Are you a Mechanical Engineer with automation experience looking to gain valuable work experience with a modern automation company with great company culture? Look no further! Our client in Brantford, ON is a solutions-based automation company with a strong focus on both building automated machines and providing automated manufacturing and prototyping.
We are looking for long term, motivated individuals who are looking to grow within the company and become part of an established team for years to come! Our client also offers health benefits and vision care, along with company and social events, flexible 8 hour schedules and paid time off!
We’re looking to bring a Senior Machine Builder on board.
Pay starts from $30/ hr. Bonuses and overtime are also available and we pay weekly each Friday!
Your duties will include:
– Ensuring the entire operation is performed as per the laid down standards.
– Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plan and vision.
– Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs for installing equipment
– Adhere to HSE procedures in all floor processes to ensure safe working conditions.
– Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
– Good knowledge of pneumatics, Welding, Machine assembly OR mechanical background/ Millwright (no ticket required but experience needed)
– Exposure to various automation processes (automotive, food and beverage, agricultural, mining, pharmaceutical, etc.)
– Project management and maintaining client relations
– A self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Don’t wait to apply! If this sounds like the job for you, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 to arrange your interview! Please call Mon-Fri between 10am -3pm.
Skills often associated with this position or other similar positions include: automation experience, pneumatics, welding, mechanical engineering, machine assembly, robotics, Millwright