Our client is known as a leading provider of architectural and structural precast concrete solutions.
They are looking to hire general labourers for their Woodstock location.
This is a permanent hire with the company.
– General labour work in a precast concrete environment
– Assembly, preparation and dismantling of concrete forms
– Placement and tying of rebar
– Ability to work in outside and indoor conditions
– Previous labour experience is considered an asset
– Experience tying rebar and concrete finishing considered an asset
– Desire to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
An excellent compensation package is offered upon completion of probation with 100% paid benefits
APPLY NOW!! DON’T MISS OUT
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume at email@example.com and then call Aaron or Bobby (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm) to set up your personal interview 519-914-5366
Check out some more of our great job openings on the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website www.ablemployment.com
Skills often associated with the job include: concrete labourer, general labourer, construction, rebar, heavy lifting, concrete finishing, concrete forms
*** UPCOMING POSITION*** Join an established cookie manufacturer in Burlington that has been in business since 1951. These are full-time ongoing...Apply For This Job
Are you and your friends looking to try out a new career? Do you want to work at one of...Apply For This Job
Join a leading manufacturer in Canada for LED displays, who has been in business since 1967 and is continuing to...Apply For This Job