The Machine Operator position is responsible for setting up and operating automatic and manual machines. The Machine Operator requires the ability to independently read and interpret blueprints, set-up sheets and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings as required by the work order specifications.
– Verify and process job specifications required as per work instructions and diligent about ensuring accuracy in recording work flow
– Perform proper set-up and calibration for all equipment and accessories to be used on job
– Following company’s basic working procedure and job specific procedures to perform the tasks as assigned
– Ensure to keep work area neat and clean that were used during the day/night prior to leaving at the end of the shift
– Follow Company’s safety policy and complete job task in a manner that does not put him or other individuals in an unsafe situation
– Set-up the machine properly for safe and efficient production
– Identify, report and segregate material / scrap and any non-conforming material / parts
– Ensure that processing equipment is maintained in a safe and clean condition
– Provide feedback to the supervisor about the machine efficiency and quality
– Check first off part inspection. Make sure all the dimensions are within tolerance limit. Make necessary adjustment if required.
Apply now if you’re ready to start your new career!
*Must be okay with day/afternoon training prior to transitioning into graveyard shift*
Send your resume to email@example.com and mention job #20911 in the subject line.
Our automotive manufacturing client in Stratford is hiring for upcoming positions! Our client supplies welded body components to major automotive...Apply For This Job
Work with a fast paced customized stair production shop in central Burlington. This company builds up to 900 stairs per...Apply For This Job
We are looking for Tow Operators with Machine Operating experience in Mississauga! Join a Company that Designs, manufactures, fabricates, installs...Apply For This Job
LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM JOB AS A MACHINE OPERATOR? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have several immediate direct hire openings...Apply For This Job
Join a growing team with a busy automotive manufacturing client in Stratford! Immediate positions available! Full-Time Production Operators! Our client...Apply For This Job