This company is a meat wholesaler and storage facility of beef, pork, chicken, lamb and seafood products. It was founded in 1964 and is family owned and operated.
This position will be working within their federally regulated facility in Surrey
– Paid weekly every Friday by cheque or direct deposit
– Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
The main functions of this position:
– Lifting cartons of product from 5 to 70 lbs (average 25-50lbs).
– Picking cartons of a variety of meat (beef, chicken, lamb, pork & seafood).
– Assembling cartons onto a pallet based on the order
– Utilizing a battery operated pallet jack to move pallets of orders.
– You will be working in a food storage area for approximately 70% of shift which has a temperature of 4 C (variable day to day depending on orders).
– The remainder of the time will be within freezer environment which has a temperature of -20 C (variable day to day depending on orders).
– This is a small, energetic team environment.
– Must have experience and certified on class 2 narrow aisle reach truck
– Must be able to work 40 hours per week on your SIN
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 22178. This will create a unique file for your and helps speed up the hiring process.
Full time Counter Balance Forklift Positions In Mississauga! Long Term! Temp to Hire! Must be licensed with 6 months- 1 year...Apply For This Job
Are you recently forklift certified? Looking for your first forklift job in Stoney creek? We're hiring Full Time...Apply For This Job
Apply Today! Immediate Forklift Openings In Toronto! Raymond Reach/Order Picker with Fall Arrest Operators with valid license and experience Needed!...Apply For This Job
We have multiple full-time for various clients in Halton Region, seeking certified Forklift Operators! You will be working with some of...Apply For This Job
We are looking for Raymond Reach forklift operators to work for our client that leads in the fashion industry in...Apply For This Job