Full time Collections Agent openings in North York!
– $20hr plus 4% vacation pay
– Steady hours
– Long Term- Temp to hire
– Weekly pay!
– Quick pay programs available! Receive your first days pay on your second day of work!
-This role is responsible for resolving outstanding accounts from existing customers, resolving billing problems and reducing delinquencies.
– Confirm the right party is reached to facilitate credit recovery discussions.
– Negotiate payment terms and methods which often requires reviewing account information, and/or asking probing questions in order to better understand potential objections to payment.
– Overcome stalls and objections by suggesting solutions for debt payment.
– Utilize payment options (credit cards, direct cheques) and secure information to allow administrative services to process.
– Negotiate settlements outside of normal guidelines, authorize credit bureaus deletions, negotiate payment arrangements over a longer span of time than normal and close accounts within certain guidelines.
– Advise management regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios when required.
– Help resolve higher level disputes when required.
– 2 years collections experience
– Bachelor or post secondary diploma required.
– French bilingual an asset but not required
Submit your resume to email@example.com and our virtual recruiter will reach out to you via email and text!
Skills often associated with this role- Collections, Agent, Billing, Customer Service, Bachelor degree, Diploma, credit recovery, accounts, Billing
Optical Retail Openings Coming Soon! Apply today! Full Time Permanent Positions Opening In January! All applicants must be 18 years of...Apply For This Job
Direct Hire Opportunity in St Marys! Our client is a small salvage operation specializing in new and used tractor parts for...Apply For This Job
Full-time retail work for a company with almost 2000 stores worldwide! Be part of their launch in Ontario with this...Apply For This Job