We are looking for Warehouse Associates to join an amazing company Located in Milton! This is a Direct Hire Position with Benefits! The Perfect job for someone looking to start work right away and have job security.
Work with a Locally owned and family operated business that cares about their employees, you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and become a part of the family!
The Company headquarters and central warehouse is proudly located in Milton and recently celebrated its 30th anniversary! it is also widely considered a key resource for any successful stainless and aluminum stocking program, don’t miss out on your chance to join the best!
** Must have 1-2 Years experience working in a warehouse **
– General Labor Duties
– Receiving, inspecting of incoming material
– Order Picking
– Unloading Containers
– Filling orders associated with the received material
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Accuracy and Attention to detail
– Ability to work Full time hours
– Reliable transportation to Milton
– Ability to work Independently and also work well within a team
– Experience in a warehouse is an asset but not require
– All applicants MUST have a current/updated resume to be considered for this position
Pay Rate: $20/HR
– This position offers a competitive pay rate with benefits and room to grow within the company!
– This is a Full Time, Direct Hire Opportunity!
Benefits offered after Probation period!
– Casual Dress, you will not have to wear a uniform!
– Company hosted events, hard work is rewarded!
– On-Site Parking
– Dental Care/ Extended Health Care
Shift time :
Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
** Please note Afternoon shifts will also be available in the near future **
** Please note this company has initiated a program to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within the workplace and to protect employees, customers and visitors **
– Remote Interview process
– Personal protective equipment provided or required
– Temperature screenings
– Social distancing guidelines in place
– Virtual meetings
– Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
APPLY NOW – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Collin to book your personal interview 905-635-2907! Please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm!
Please note ALL applicants must have a current and updated resume to apply to this position, please send your resume to Milton@ablemployment.com
Our client is a well-known Mattress and Furniture retailer with many locations all across Canada. They pride themselves in...Apply For This Job
This is an amazing opportunity for a night owl who loves graveyard shift! This is a high profile, growing electronics...Apply For This Job