We are looking for machine operators to join our team ASAP! We have several immediate openings with a great food production facility in Scarborough! This company has been in business for over 100 years and has a focus on sustainability and leaving our plant in a better place for future generations.
Perks of this job include:
– Direct hire position – let us connect you with a great job!
– Full time hours
– Yearly raise
– Pension plan
– Paid vacation
– Excellent work culture
– Transit accessible location
– Setting up and troubleshooting equipment
– Weigh and measure ingredients into pouches
– Load pallets with finished product
– Follow company’s Food Safe Policy
– Days: 6:30am – 2:30pm
– Afternoons: 2pm – 10pm
– Nights: 10:30pm – 6:30am
– All shifts available! You choose which shift works best for you!
– High school diploma
– Ability to communicate effectively in English
– Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is an asset
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 20511. This will create a unique file for you in our system and will help speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Sebastien or Eddie to schedule your personal interview 416-637-2351. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: machine operator, mixing machine, batch making, food industry, food production, food packaging, food manufacturing, quality assurance
We have several full time openings for Entry Level Machine Operators for Minova International, a Steel Manufacturing company in downtown...Apply For This Job
Join a growing company located in Woodstock Ontario! Work for a leading manufacturer of electrical steel products and components! We're...Apply For This Job
We have SEVERAL IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for workers with machine operating experience! Work with an essential service that manufactures mining equipment...Apply For This Job