The Machine Operator position is responsible for setting up and operating automatic and manual machines. The Machine Operator requires the ability to independently read and interpret blueprints, set-up sheets and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings as required by the work order specifications.
***This position is paying $20/hour during training (days / afternoons) and $20.75/hour once trained and transitioned into the night shift***
– Verify and process job specifications required as per work instructions and diligent about ensuring accuracy in recording work flow
– Perform proper set-up and calibration for all equipment and accessories to be used on job
– Following company’s basic working procedure and job specific procedures to perform the tasks as assigned
– Ensure to keep work area neat and clean that were used during the day/night prior to leaving at the end of the shift
– Follow company’s safety policy and complete job task in a manner that does not put him or other individuals in an unsafe situation
– Set-up the machine properly for safe and efficient production
– Identify, report and segregate material / scrap and any non-conforming material / parts
– Ensure that processing equipment is maintained in a safe and clean condition
– Provide feedback to the supervisor about the machine efficiency and quality
– Check first off part inspection. Make sure all the dimensions are within tolerance limit. Make necessary adjustment if required.
Apply now if you’re ready to start your new career!
***Must be okay with day/afternoon training prior to transitioning into graveyard shift***
Submit your resume to this posting OR email a copy to email@example.com and please mention job #20112 in the subject line.
Skills often associated with this position: machine operator, plate saw, saw, plate saw operator, machine, operator, labor, labour, general labor, general labour, warehouse, warehousing, night shift, graveyard
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work in the steel industry? Try out this position and decide...Apply For This Job
Babies need a lot of 'Stuff'. This company distributes all kinds of baby products and accessories. WHAT'S THE SCOOP: We're looking...Apply For This Job