We have a great long term job opportunity for Raymond Reach Operators in Milton! This is a Canadian retailer that specializes in car parts and car accessories! This company has locations all across Canada and has been in business for over 80 years!
This is a very friendly and team-focused environment! Our associates love to work here!
– Must have 1-2 months experience on the Raymond Reach
– Ability to lift/carry up to 40lbs
– Ability to stand, bend, lift and/or drive machine.
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Once you get hired on you will get:
– 3 weeks paid vacation
– Discount at all of their stores
– 3% of your pay will be put into your pension after 2 months – and the company will match the 3% so total of 6%
– Full health coverage after 3 months
– Profit sharing after 6 months
The shift runs from Monday to Friday from 7am – 3:30pm (Afternoon and night shifts also available)
The pay rate for this shift is $21hour! We pay weekly every Friday!
Don’t Wait – Apply Now!!!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Collin (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm) for more information or to set up your personal interview 905-635-2907!
OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com
You will be successful in this position if you have experience in: Raymond Reach, Forklift, Shipping/Receiving, Days, afternoons, nights, mornings, general labour, order picking
Preforming general labour duties in a large distribution warehouse. Must be okay with heights, as their shelving units go...Apply For This Job
Come work for a well known multinational package delivery and supply chain management company! You will be working in a...Apply For This Job
Are you certified on Class 1, 2, 4 and 5 - Counter balance with Clamp and Narrow Isle Reach? We...Apply For This Job
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a high profile, growing electronics distribution center! Wonderful environment to work in where...Apply For This Job
Do you love working in the fashion industry? Our client, A Toronto base family business which started over 60 years...Apply For This Job