We have several immediate openings for full time forklift operators in the Delta area! You will be working for a company that distributes high end electronics and home appliances!
What’s in it for you:
– Full time hours – temp to hire opportunity
– Free training on the box clamp attachment
– Work with a team of experts
– Weekly pay every Friday
– $100 referral bonus program
– All shifts available: days, afternoons, and nights
Who we are looking for:
– Certified counterbalance forklift operators
– At least 6 months of experience operating the sit down counterbalance forklift
– Clear criminal background
– Ability to work 40 hours per week
– Must have your own reliable ride to work – not transit accessible
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START WORK THIS WEEK – ASK ABOUT OUR SAME-DAY INTERVIEWS!
Speed up the hiring process by responding to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Marcel or Sarah to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Stand Up Forklift Operator Needed Busy Transload/Crossdocking facility in Port Coquitlam Transloading/Cross dock Experience Class 2 Forklift Certified with clamp experience Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm Great wage...Apply For This Job
Come work for a well known multinational package delivery and supply chain management company! You will be working in a...Apply For This Job
You will work in a cold environment and have the opportunity for growth and advancement! Perks of this position include: Full...Apply For This Job
Are you registered with ABL Employment and looking to work right away? We have started an Essential Services Rapid Response...Apply For This Job