We have several immediate openings for full time forklift operators in the Delta area! You will be working for a company that distributes high end electronics and home appliances!
What’s in it for you:
– Full time hours – temp to hire opportunity
– Free training on the box clamp attachment
– Work with a team of experts
– Weekly pay every Friday
– $100 referral bonus program
– All shifts available: days, afternoons, and nights
Who we are looking for:
– Certified counterbalance forklift operators
– At least 6 months of experience operating the sit down counterbalance forklift
– Clear criminal background
– Ability to work 40 hours per week
– Must have your own reliable ride to work – not transit accessible
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START WORK THIS WEEK – ASK ABOUT OUR SAME-DAY INTERVIEWS!
Speed up the hiring process by responding to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Marcel or Sarah to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Work for a great facility that distributes high end specialty automotive parts! This is a temp to perm position with...Apply For This Job
We have a full time career opportunity for reach and walkie operators looking to beat the summer heat! This job...Apply For This Job
Work for a warehouse that distributes high end electronics and home appliances - an industry leader! Over time is available! Several...Apply For This Job
Looking For forklift operators with some experience on a Class 2 Narrow Aisle Reach and/or Order Picker forklift - Are...Apply For This Job