Our client makes some of the most beloved thin-crust frozen pizza’s in Canadian grocery stores, along with many other family favourite cookies and baked goods.
Their busy-season is fast approaching, and this means they are ramping up production of all their frozen and pre-packaged goods in preparation for the holiday meals and family gatherings.
This is a direct hire full time position that is available IMMEDIATELY! Apply today and start working as soon as this week!
– Extremely hygiene-focused workplace that takes health and safety very seriously
– On site training
– Earn a minimum of $153 gross pay per shift (on an 8 hour shift
Duties: Help create those award-winning frozen pizza’s:
– Assisting in the Bakery department, Topping department, and Packaging department
– Check, correct, and sort goods and equipment
– Follow all Food Safety, Security and Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
– Manually unpack goods from bags, check raw materials for basic quality defects.
– Follow housekeeping procedures; cleaning of workplace, equipment and tools (with water)
– Your own reliable transportation (not bus accessible)
– You’ll need to be open to both afternoon and morning shifts
– Willingness to handle pork, chicken and beef products for pizza toppings
Sound like the job for you? Apply now – we want you to join our team!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this type of position include:
packing, labelling, sorting, food processing, bakery assistant, general labour, light lifting