* Must be currently residing in Canada with a Valid SIN to work Full time *
We are currently seeking candidates with a technical background for a well established client in Burlington! This is an entry level opportunity where you can grow and develop your mechanical skills.
Great for anyone with an interest in millwright work/ tool & die, without work experience!
Competitive wages – $19-21 per hour based on experience
Full time Day shift 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Read blue prints and fabricate parts accordingly.
– Setup punch and drill press to punch and drill holes.
– Sharpen and/or replace punches.
– Troubleshoot presses and basic dies.
– Use Saw to cut parts.
– Use Mill to complete tasks.
– Perform basic welding work.
– Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Apply today! Email your resume to email@example.com to be considered!
Skills often associated with:
Maintenance mechanic, entry level, technical skills, millwright, junior millwright, junior tool & die maker, punch press, welding, basic welding, full time, Burlington, blueprints, fabrication, drill press, saw, mill
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must live in Milton or if have a CAR to travel to...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience with any of the following: metalwork, fabricating, welding, construction? If so, you would be a great...Apply For This Job