We are looking for certified counterbalance forklift operators to join our team for a 5-week project!
What you will love about this job:
– Work for a company that provides supplies to the agriculture industry – help Canadian farmers
– Short term project – does not require a long term commitment
– Work with a great team
– Day and afternoon shifts available – choose which shift you prefer
– Transit accessible location in North York
– $22/hour – that means you can earn $183/day gross pay when you work a full 8-hour shift
– We pay weekly every Friday and you get get your 1st day’s pay in your pocket even faster with our Quick Start Pay Program
You will be operating the counterbalance forklift and assisting with general labour duties at the production facility. A respirator will be provided – all applicants must be clean-shaven in order for this PPE to work properly.
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 21239. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process.
Skills often associated with this type of position include: forklift operator, forklift license, forklift certification, full time, project, day shift, afternoon shift, manufacturing, production, agriculture, material handling, counterbalance