Our client in Port Coquitlam is looking for you to join their team to execute daily assignments and meet warehouse goals.
About the Job:
– $18/hour paid weekly every Friday
– Located in Port Coquitlam, BC
– Transit accessible
– Earn your first days pay quicker with our Quick Start Pay Program
– Maintain general cleanliness of the shipping area, common areas, and other areas as assigned according to company standards.
– Preparation of customer deliveries on pallets, wrapping the pallets, and placing them on the appropriate trailer by delivery hub. Also assists in preparing related documentation to support the shipment.
– Proper loading of trailers in a neat and orderly fashion.
– Build cases on pallets in a safe manner which ensures no damage to the shipping carton or to the product enclosed.
– Wrap the pallet in a manner which ensures that the boxes on the pallet will not collapse in transit.
– Required to assist fellow associates with the management of orders as time circumstances are crucial to the operation.
Please apply directly to this posting for consideration in this role. Please call us after at 604-648-2259 Monday to Friday between 9AM and 4PM.
We have immediate openings for full time material handlers in Mississauga! Work for a global industry leader that has been...Apply For This Job
We are looking for great people to join our team ASAP! We offer 3 to 4 hour shifts - this...Apply For This Job
Earn some good money working with great people in a relaxed environment! Pay rate: starting at $17.00/hour and up! - weekly...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a night shift in the city of Milton? About the company: This company started off as a small...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for flexible hours with emphasis on weekend work? We are seeking parcel sorters in Etobicoke who can work...Apply For This Job