Our client in Port Coquitlam is looking for you to join their team to execute daily assignments and meet warehouse goals.
About the Job:
– $18/hour paid weekly every Friday
– Located in Port Coquitlam, BC
– Transit accessible
– Earn your first days pay quicker with our Quick Start Pay Program
– Maintain general cleanliness of the shipping area, common areas, and other areas as assigned according to company standards.
– Preparation of customer deliveries on pallets, wrapping the pallets, and placing them on the appropriate trailer by delivery hub. Also assists in preparing related documentation to support the shipment.
– Proper loading of trailers in a neat and orderly fashion.
– Build cases on pallets in a safe manner which ensures no damage to the shipping carton or to the product enclosed.
– Wrap the pallet in a manner which ensures that the boxes on the pallet will not collapse in transit.
– Required to assist fellow associates with the management of orders as time circumstances are crucial to the operation.
Please apply directly to this posting for consideration in this role. Please call us after at 604-648-2259 Monday to Friday between 9AM and 4PM.
We are hiring general labourers to work in a bright, clean, and safe warehouse! You will not be performing typical...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a GREAT job with a GREAT pay rate? LOOK NO FURTHER! Come work for supply chain experts...Apply For This Job
Now hiring full time warehouse helpers in Milton! You will be working for a locally-owned and family-run business in Milton!...Apply For This Job