We have several full-time opportunities available in Burlington for anyone with assembly experience! If you have experience with power and hand tools and have casual or professional experience with DIY projects then we have a great temp to hire opportunity for you!
Shifts are days Monday to Friday, 40hr work weeks at $18/hour
Benefits of working with ABL (call for further details):
– Referral Bonus (when your referral completes their first 80hrs with ABL, you receive $100 – stackable)
– Quick Start Pay Program (eligible to receive your first days pay after the start of your second shift – optional)
– Monthly gift card draws for employee appreciation
This is an entry-level position that will be moved between departments for cross-training making it an excellent opportunity to develop skills, grow with the company and potentially transition into a more skilled position. Great team and company culture, where employees are highly valued – performance based raises available.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good hand eye coordination
– Experience with hand and power tools
– Physical stamina and ability to lift up to 50lbs
APPLY TODAY TO START ASAP!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call 905-631-2259 to book your phone interview. We look forward to working with you!
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
general labour, manufacturing, installation, hand tools, power tools, handyman, days, full-time, permanent, temp to hire, framing, Halton, Burlington, heavy lifting, band saws, table saws, assembly, woodworking, carpentry, building