We have a direct hire opportunity for an emerging leader in the provision of AI training data to power intelligent technology for global organizations, including the largest technology companies in the world. We are looking for people fluent in both German and English to join our team!
Job Duties Include:
– Convert speeches or recordings into text documents.
– Listening and transcribing audio or video files of various lengths with a high degree of accuracy and within a reasonable timeframe according to specific guidelines and project requirements
– Data classification and data labeling according to defined criteria
– High degree of confidentiality required due to sensitive nature of information to be transcribed
– Must be fluent in both German and English (verbal and written)
– Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Insurance Number
– Must be able to work full time in Toronto (downtown, transit accessible)
This is a direct-hire opportunity – let us connect you with your next career!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 21074. We will follow up with qualified candidates to schedule your personal interview.
Skills often associated with this type of job include: transcribing, transcriber, transcribe, translating, translation, data entry, typing, data entry, word processing, bilingual, german speaking, english speaking
Our client is a medical supply company in Burlington who have been in business for over 30 years! They...Apply For This Job
Get your foot in the door with a growing company! We are hiring full time Japanese-speaking transcribers to help convert...Apply For This Job