Our Client is Currently Looking for a candidate with a valid class 2 narrow aisle forklift certificate!
– Are you looking for a great work environment?
– Are you adventurous enough to work in a HUGE warehouse?
– Are you looking for work in the Richmond, BC area?
– Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company with nearly unlimited growth potential?
– Are you able to lift 20lbs – 50lbs?
– Do you have a valid forklift certification, and experience using a Reach or Order Picker machine?
– Do you have access to a vehicle
If you answered yes to all (or most) of the above, then keep reading for how to apply!
Core Duties includes:
– Attention to detail in your work
– Not afraid of heights
– Picking orders by hand by UPC code
Even if you’re a newly Certified Forklift Operator with limited experience, we encourage you to apply!
APPLY TODAY, START ASAP!
Speed up the hiring process by responding to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process! After submitting your resume call Holly or Marcel to schedule your personal interview
604-648-2259 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
Stand Up Forklift Operator Needed Busy Transload/Crossdocking facility in Port Coquitlam Transloading/Cross dock Experience Class 2 Forklift Certified with clamp experience Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm Great wage...Apply For This Job
We have several immediate general labour warehouse jobs in Burlington! Work for a global company that donated over 2 million...Apply For This Job