We are currently hiring for an industry leader in manufacturing tracks, thresholds, and hardware for doors. This well established client is transit accessible in Burlington, Ontario.
This is a full-time Monday to Friday role and is a temp to hire opportunity with a great company!
$17/hr PLUS 4% vacation pay, totalling to $17.68/hr! We pay weekly each Friday.
Monday to Wednesday 8:00am-4:30pm
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
– Punching material using a press or punching die.
– Transfer material from and to workstations.
– Perform component assemblies as required.
– Package finished products into boxes and seal boxes using tape, stapler, stitcher, ..
– Document needed info on individual finished goods and/or packages.
– Move finished packages to skids or finished areas.
– Conduct visual inspections and Go/Ngo gauge checks on incoming and in-process material when required.
– Other duties as required.
Apply today! Email your resume email@example.com – you will receive a survey link to indicate your eligibility and preferences!
Skills often associated:
Assembly, light manufacturing, light general labour, days, full time, Burlington, Oakville, Halton, bus accessible, hardware, packaging, order picking, pocket doors
***MUST HAVE PRIOR MECHANICAL/ELECTICAL ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED*** We have a full time Experienced Assembler role open in Stoney Creek!...Apply For This Job
We're looking for general labourers to work in a large steel mill in Hamilton! Work for an industry leader! This...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring for a well established company with full time, long term opportunities - LOTS of room for...Apply For This Job
Do you want to get your foot in the door to some of London's top employers? Have more power over your...Apply For This Job