Are you living in New Brunswick and looking for a remote / work from home job? Are you fluent in both French and English? Do you thrive in a customer service & sales environment? We have a great job opportunity for you!
We have a direct-hire job opportunity where you will be providing customer service and sales support for a large telecommunications company!
– Bonuses & incentives programs
– Health benefits: medical, dental, vision
– Refer a friend bonus
– Flexible schedule options
– Room to grow & advance
Job duties include:
– Communicate with customers through inbound calls that have questions about the products and services offered
– Identify customer needs through active listening to answer questions, assist with troubleshooting or make product recommendations based on the customers need.
– Take payment, explain charges and help customers to navigate self-serve
– Use multiple computer systems to research products, services, common problems and solutions offered
– Document customer needs, interactions and outcomes in the appropriate tool or system
– Must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) on SIN
– You will work 8 to 9.5 hour shifts, 5 shifts per week
– Must be fluent in both French and English
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Customer service or call centre experience
– Must have a laptop or desktop computer with a working camera.
– Must have your computer hard-wired to the internet
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this email with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 22648. After applying you will receive a survey to help speed up the hiring process.
Skills often associated with this type of position includes: customer service, CSR, work from home, remote position, call centre, call center, customer support, french speaking, french bilingual, full time, direct hire, permanent position, telecommunications
Do you thrive in an independant environment? Are you looking for a great job where you can grow and advance?...Apply For This Job
Full-time, long-term opportunity working for a financial company in North York. This role is in office. You will work as...Apply For This Job
Immediate Bilingual French Customer Service Openings! Long Term, permanent! Must be fluent in French and in English and able to...Apply For This Job
Build a customer service career with one of Canada's leading commercial & restaurant equipment service & repair companies: This Canadian...Apply For This Job
We are looking for friendly and detail-oriented people to join our team! We are hiring call centre customer service representatives...Apply For This Job