We have immediate openings at a busy parcel warehouse in Mississauga!
This is a part time position that offers a flexible schedule! This is a great job for university or college students! Earn some money quickly before the holidays! Your work will help families across Canada receive their holiday gifts on time! You will be a Holiday Hero!
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– Unloading cargo and parcels
– Sorting the cargo and parcels
– Work with a great team – full training provided
– Early morning
– We offer 4 hour shifts – if you get sent home after 3 hours we will pay you for the full 4 hours!
– Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid SIN
– Must be okay with some lifting – up to 30lbs (Sometimes it might be 50lbs but not often)
– Must have a clean criminal background
– QEW / Erin Mills Parkway (Mississauga)
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the cargo position in the subject line or body.
After submitting your resume, please call Veronica or Gurpreet to schedule your personal online interview 905-455-0743. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this job include: part time work, warehouse associate, loading, unloading, shipping and receiving, flexible schedule, entry level, general labour, warehouse team member, morning shift, afternoon shift, on call
This is an amazing opportunity with the potential for hire in a high profile, growing electronics distribution center! This is...Apply For This Job
Now hiring full time warehouse helpers in Milton! You will be working for a locally-owned and family-run business in Milton!...Apply For This Job
If you are looking for work, look no further! Apply today and we can have you out to work in...Apply For This Job