Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? Do you love working with a team and helping the supply chain move smoothly? Look no further! We have a great job opportunity for you!
We are hiring full time warehouse associates to work a day shift in Brampton. You will be working in the returns department for a major Canadian retailer. You will be unloading items, placing them on a conveyor belt, and storing items within the facility.
Perks of the position include:
– Full time hours in a long term position
– Pay rate starting at $17.25/hour
– Weekly pay every Friday by cheque or direct deposit
– Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– $100 referral bonus program – learn more in your interview
– Monthly prize draws
This position is located in the Steels / Bramalea area of Brampton and is transit accessible!
All applicants must:
– Be able to work 40 hours per week on their SIN
– Be able to pass a criminal background check
– Be able to lift 50lbs comfortably
APPLY TODAY – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job #21097. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
We have a great full-time opportunity available in Oakville, with a donation sorting center - this is a temp to...Apply For This Job
We have a great long term career opportunity for general labourers in Milton! Great Pay! $23/HR! The pay rate for this...Apply For This Job
Warehouse Associates wanted to join an international mail and parcel delivery service, located in Burlington, ON. Our client is unmatched...Apply For This Job
We have immediate openings for a custodian to work in a state of the art warehouse in Milton! You will...Apply For This Job